Standford University Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022 – Applications are invited from suitable qualified applicants for the 2021 Stanford University Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. Scholarship Programs without Language Tests.
The Stanford University is set to Enrolls 1,700 New Students each year to its Undergraduate Stanford University Admissions, Masters, Ph.D., and MBA Degree.
The Stanford university scholarships for international students is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study in USA.
The Stanford Students come from across the U.S. and the world, representing diverse experiences, backgrounds, and cultures who gain Standford scholarship USA.
International Students as well as U.S Citizens to study Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, Joint Degrees degrees at Stanford University which is the Leading University of the world.
Note that you can apply without any Langauge Test. Because Stanford University will review applications with or without standardized test scores, leaving the decision in the hands of the applicant. There will be no penalty for choosing not to submit scores.
This Policy is due to the COVID-19 Pandemic around the world.
The Application Process is Online for the Stanford University Scholarship 2021
Stanford University Scholarships 2021 Details
- 1 Stanford University Scholarships 2021 Details
- 2 How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarship 2021/2022
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- No.of Scholarships: 17,00 Undergraduates, 100 Graduates
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
Stanford University Scholarship Duration
The Duration of the full scholarships in USA for international students who want to pursue a Bachelors’s, Masters, or Ph.D. degree are as follows:
- The Duration of the Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in USA is 4 Years Class of 2024.
- For Masters, Ph.D., MBA, and other Programs, the Duration will be 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year.
Stanford University Scholarship 2021 Benefits
The Stanford University USA Scholarships for International Students will be getting fully funded Scholarships to study Bachelors, Masters, Ph. D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University.
Stanford Undergraduate Financial Aid:
- Tuition is Covered for Undergraduates with family incomes under $150,000.
- Tuition, room, and board are covered for undergrads with family incomes below $65,000.
Stanford Graduates Financial Aid:
- Covers Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
Stanford University Available Programs/Academics
All Graduate Programs at Stanford Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can Get Your Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
- (See More Available Course Here
Standford University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible. International Students as well as U.S Citizens are welcome to apply for the Stanford Scholarships 2021.
- The Selection Process is different and depends on many circumstances like Extra Activities, Skills, Grades, etc.
- You can Check all Admission Requirements (Here)
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarship 2021/2022
Visit the Official website of the Stanford University.
For Graduate Applicants, Click Here
For Undergraduate Applicants Click Here