Shell scholarship 2016/2017- The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full time Nigerian Students for the 2016/2017 SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories, namely
- Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
- National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Have a minimum of five credits, at one sitting, including O/Levels Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
- Be in 200 level with a minimum grade CGPA of 2.5
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CLICK HERE
How to apply
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication).
- All applications must be done online, via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)- Maximum document size must be 200KB and image format must be JPEG.
Note- This is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to
The Manager, Social Investment,
Shell Petroleum Development Company,
- There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants and does not assign ‘agents’ or ‘representatives’ to assist applicants.
Applications Closing Date
All application should be submitted on or before Wednesday December 20, 2017
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on Latest and current SCHOLARSHIPS, beneficial information. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same