SPDC December Recruitment 2019/2020- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is currently recruiting for interested and qualified applications for the current job opening in the company.
SPDC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Regulatory Compliance Supervisor
- Drive compliance program for implementation of local and international standards, rules and statutory regulations relating to Marine Logistics operations both in Primary & Secondary Logistics in Shell Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain database of relevant laws, rules, regulations, statutes, and standards applicable to Marine Logistics operations to maintain license to operate.
- Drive assurance program of company owned and third party operated terminals, jetties and supply bases
- Identify and adopt new technologies and best practices in management of Shell Nigeria Marine Logistics fleet to meet operational needs.
- Develop and maintain Marine Logistics Asset Reference Plan
- Champion Marine Logistics process/value improvement drives and business development studies to enhance performance.
- Responsible for Procurement of Marine Logistics asset/equipment and their disposal after their useful life to ensure value for money.
- Contribute to the development of contract strategy and development for all Marine transport major contracts
- A minimum of Master Class 1 or Chief Engineer Class 1 Foreign Going Certificate of Competency. A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Science, Engineering or related discipline is an added advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- At least 10 years experience in Marine Transport Logistics Business of which 5 years must be sea-going experience at management level.
- Excellent HSE Leadership skills
- Knowledge of local statutory requirement
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with customer focus.
- Pre & post tender contract management skills
- Cost management skills.
- Offshore support vessel inspection and vessel operator auditing skill.
How to Apply for SPDC December Recruitment 2019/2020
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2019.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shocking A Must Read- No Tax Payment, No Access to Your Bank Account by 2020 FG says
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here