Seplat Petroleum Company PLC 2017 Recruitment- Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC invites suitably qualified and interest applications for its 2018 Seplat Graduate Scheme.
The Seplat Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme.
Eligibility Criteria of Applicant
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than 2015.
- Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum,
- Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
- Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
- Industrial Chemistry, ChemistryF
- Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA)
- Business Administration, Finance
- Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines
(A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Applicants who graduated in 2014 will be considered if they possess a relevant Master’s degree in addition to a Second Class Upper or a First Class Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience for candidates with post-NYSC work experience.
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for consideration.
Applicant’s competence and skill
- Determination to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
How to apply for the 2017-2018 Seplat Graduates Recruitment
Kindly follow the instructions provided below;
Applicants (Employees) should send resumes of candidates who meet the criteria stated above to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: 2018 Graduate Scheme
All candidates should provide the following details in their resume:
Date of Birth
State of Origin
Local Government Area
Community (If applicable)
Active email address
Valid GSM number(s) for communication purpose
Education Qualification and Class of Degree
NYSC Completion Date
Work experience (If applicable)
Application Closing Date
15th of November, 2017
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.