Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Recruitment2018/2019: The RIVNESCA recruitment application form is out. Interested and qualified applicants can now apply for the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps (RIVNESCA) Job recruitment 2018/2019. The guidelines on how to successfully apply for the 2018/2019 Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps (RIVNESCA) Recruitment is listed below in the post as you read through.
The RIVNESCA are of three different positions which you can submit your online application.
- Junior Cadre Operative
- Senior Cadre Operative
- Agency Staff
Required Document RIVNESCA Recruitment 2018
- A PASSPORT
- Age declaration
- Guarantor form
- WAEC/NECO Results
- Degree Results
Special Requirements (for Headquarters Staff only):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
General Requirements (for safety corps):
- For Junior Cadre, applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language.
How to Apply for the Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
To apply click the link www.rivnesca.org.ng/
A confirmation mail will be sent to the email you provided with your username and a new password. Then login to your email to get this details, once you get your login details, visit the recruitment site and complete your registration.
Once you login to start your online application, you must first download the Guarantors form and print in colour. This must be filled manually by you with two passports in colour format attach to it.
- Guarantor MUST be resident in Rivers State
- This form MUST be signed by any TWO of the following:
- A civil or public servant of level 15 or its equivalent
- Local Government Chairman
- Police Officer of the rank of CSP and above
- Government recognized Traditional Ruler
- Be sure to have your guarantor’s form ready before you continue with the application
Then click continue with application to proceed with the online application.
Any candidate who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.