Polaris Bank Job Recruitment 2019: Are you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in highly motivated environment? Do you want to work in the banking industry?
If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank Family.
Polaris bank is in search of passionate, result oriented candidates who are willing to work across 300 Polaris Banks branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employers meet their career aspirations.
Polaris Bank Recruitment Shortlist Criteria or Job Eligibility
Applicant must possess the below listed criteria
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from any accredited institution in Nigeria
- Must have completed his or her NYSC scheme and must have been awarded a certificate
- Must be 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 ( National Population Census Commission Birth Certificate is required, Declaration of age is not ACCEPTABLE)
- Must have Olevel certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in NECO/WAEC in not more then one 1 sitting.
- Must be willing to work in any of the Polaris Bank branches within Nigeria
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Job Recruitment 2019/2020
If you satisfy the above eligible criteria,
- Log on to Polaris Bank Careers Portal on : www.polarisbanklimited.com
- Fill in your details correctly on t careers portal
- Upload all necessary documents e.g passport, CV etc
- Then submit your application.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number for easy communication.
Only shortlisted candidates for the Polaris Bank Job Recruitment 2019 will be notified.
Polaris Bank Aptitude Test Exam
Test will come up on Saturday 27th of April l, 2019