The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
Funding and management
This 5-year programme is initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic
Who can apply for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)?
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of – and living and working in – the following countries:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique,
- Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
OKP Scholarship Available courses
Scholarships are available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months)
How to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship
If you are interested, visit https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/orange-knowledge-programme
OKP Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Closing Dates/Deadlines
The 3 expected candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- Round 1: 3 February-23 March 2021 (for courses starting between 26 July and 21 November 2021)
- Round 2: 12 May-29 June 2021 (for Short Courses starting between 22 November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
- Round 3: 1 September-12 October 2021 (for Short Courses starting on or after 21 February 2022 and ending before 31 August 2022)