Tips needed to open a domiciliary account with GTB within 2 working days- Our major motive is to give you the tips needed to open a domiciliary account with GTB comfortably and successfully.
Domiciliary account is open as it will help you carry out a foreign transactions personally iin hard foreign currencies like Dollars (USD), Pounds (£), Euro (€) and others which are too numerous to mention.
Documents/Requirements for the opening of a domiciliary account with GTB include:
- Any recognized means of identification such as National ID card, Original voters card, international passport, drivers license etc
- Utility bill (NEPA bill) that is not older than three months
- Passport – recent preferred as it will not be older than three months
- If you have referees that has current account with GTB is an additional advantage
The ways/steps needed to open GTB domiciliary account
- Locate any GTB branch closer to you
- Speak with customer’s service department and tell them you wants to open a domiciliary account. Then if maybe you did not have any account with account with them, they will create one for you
- Foreign currency account form will be given to you to fill with 2 reference forms and signature card. Note the referee forms are to filled by your referees before submission
- After 48 hours an SMS will be sent to you to confirm that your account is ready
- Then go to the bank and pay in 100 dollars for activation. You can still withdraw it.
Note: GTB allows you to create the account without paying anything while in other banks you must pay some dollars before the account will be created.
Keep visiting the site for more updates…
Also feel free to ask any question as regard to the creation of the account.