Fidelity bank online Domiciliary account-Opening a domiciliary account online with Fidelity bank is very easy, in this article you will know everything pertaining to this process.
Meaning of Domiciliary Account or Dollar Account
A dollar account officially known as a domiciliary account is a bank account you open in Nigeria (Africa) that enables you to receive and withdraw foreign currencies. With a dollar account in Nigeria banks today you can receive money from different currencies from abroad but is not operated in Nigeria (Africa) currency, with this account you can operate with the three global currencies and you can receive money from either United States dollars, or British Pounds, or Euros.
Features of Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- A minimum account opening balance of $50, €50, £50
- A minimum account operating balance of $30, €30, £20
- An interest rates on call/demand and fixed deposits
- You have access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Also, you have the option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g. spouse, parent, etc)
- Standing orders
- There are investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- A draft issuance in foreign currency
- You have the privilege to open a Domiciliary and a Naira current account
Types of Domiciliary Accounts
- Domiciliary Savings account, and
- Domiciliary Current account.
Requirements on opening a domiciliary account
- Government Approved means of identification; driver’s license, National Identity Card, voter’s card, or International Passport.
- 2 recent passport photographs/
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- CIU Form
- Current Utility Bill
- Visit the Fidelity bank website
- Scroll down to ‘Account Opening Form’, and click on it.
- Three forms will be displayed, that is ‘Account Opening Form, Signature Form, and Reference Form’. Click on each of them, they will be downloaded automatically to your phone or PC.
- Ensure to fill out all the forms you have downloaded.
- Once you have filled them out, email the forms to customerservice@Fidelitybankng.com.
Benefits of Opening a Domiciliary Account in Fidelity Bank
- Minimum account operating balance of $30, €30, £20
- Attractive interest rates on-call/demand and fixed deposits
- Access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g. spouse, parent, etc.)
- Standing orders
- Investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- Draft issuance in foreign currency
- You can also open a Domiciliary and a Naira current/savings account