How to Obtain First Bank Automobile Loan – This article will show you everything you need to know on how to get a First Bank Automobile loans how to apply and the requirements.
Well First bank is actually one of the best leading bank in Nigeria, many people even see First bank as the number one bank in Nigeria. There are many different types of loans offer. Some of them include hose loans, car loans,etc.
Follow this easy steps to obtain the loan;
- Download the Auto Loan Application Form
- Complete the form and submit at the nearest Firstbank branch.
- Follow any instructions given to you until you acquire the loan.
First Bank Automobile Loan Features
- Maximum loan amount of N15 million
- Maximum tenor is 48 months (four years)
- 20% equity contribution is required
- 22% interest rate
- Vehicles to be financed must be new and from First Bank-approved vendors
- Salary domiciliation.
First Bank Automobile Loan Benefits?
- A year free car servicing or car serviced at 15,000km mileage (whichever comes first)
- Free fuel card available for one year
- Free car registration.
- Three-year manufacturer’s car warranty.
First Bank Automobile Loan Required Documents
- Application letter
- Auto Loan application form
- Proforma Invoice from FirstBank-approved vendors
- Payslip for the last three months
- Statement of account
- Letter of total emolument.
Leave a Reply