Do you know that there is difference between NYSC revalidation and NYSC remobilization? Most of viewers still get confused about the revalidation and remobilization of corps members.
I know you are asking is to revalidate and remobilize not the same thing and don’t they serve the same function? No, they don’t.
The two words (revalidating and remobilizing) are different and have different meaning and serve their separate function in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Get to know the Difference between NYSC Revalidation and NYSC Remobilization
- 1 Get to know the Difference between NYSC Revalidation and NYSC Remobilization
- 2 General difference between NYSC Remobilization and Revalidation
- 3 How to Apply for NYSC Batch A, B and C (Stream 1 & 2) Revalidation
- 4 How to Register/Apply for NYSC Batch A, B and C (Stream 1 & 2) Remobilization
- 5 To get more Updates on NYSC
Normally, you are expected to Print Green Card after Registration, then Print your Call Up Letter and Report to the Orientation Camp for the 3 weeks orientation Exercise.
NYSC Re-validation is if you were deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp, that is to say when you are deployed by NYSC to a state and you couldn’t go to NYSC Orientation Camp due to one reason or the other you.
For example; you were posted to Abuja FCT for 2019 Batch A stream 1 or 2, and you refused to report to camp and you want to join the NYSC Batch B stream 1 or 2, you will then apply for NYSC REVALIDATION with batch B corps members during online registration.
Finally, revalidation is to revalidate already registered deployed PCM into a new Batch.
This is for the Corps Members who has absconded from service between Batch 2014 C till date and the state has not taken appropriate action.
“If you were deployed to a state in the previous NYSC batch, you went for camping, but did not complete the orientation exercise or left immediately after camp maybe to another state or did not report to you Primary Place of Assignment (PPA)” you will apply for NYSC REMOBILIZATION.
Why should I remobilize- You attended your orientation camp, did the normal registration on camp, then you left the camp or you did not report to the Primary Place of Assignment (PPA)
General difference between NYSC Remobilization and Revalidation
- REVALIDATION is If you were deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp while REMOBILIZATION is If you were mobilized in a previous NYSC batch, went to the camp, did the normal registration in camp but did not complete the orientation exercise or left immediately after camp maybe to another state.
- I was deployed by I did not report to camp at all – Revalidation, while I reported to camp did my clearance but did not report to primary place of assessment (PPA) and left the camp earlier- Remobilization
How to Apply for NYSC Batch A, B and C (Stream 1 & 2) Revalidation
Click on NYSC Revalidation. Follow the instructions
How to Register/Apply for NYSC Batch A, B and C (Stream 1 & 2) Remobilization
Click on NYSC Remobilization. Follow the instructions
Importance Notice for Remoblization candidates!!
Female Married CM must upload the following documents after this application (keep them handy).However, if you were in Batch 2014B and below, Ignore this, you will upload necessary documents during registration.
1. Evidence of state of residence of husband
2. Evidence of Marriage (Marriage Ceriticate/Affidavit
3.Identity of husband (e.g Drivers license, National ID etc)
4. Newspaper change of Name
5. Letter from employer/Utility bills
CLICK HERE https://chat.whatsapp.com TO JOIN OUR NYSC FORUM WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MORE UPDATE
To get more Updates on NYSC
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here