NYSC Foreign Graduates Online Evaluation, Reasons why you are not Evaluated and solutions to it so as to enable you join the next NYSC batch – For foreign student, the processes of NYSC online registration are different from students who studied in the country.
After NYSC online registration, every PCMs must undergo NYSC Online Evaluation for proper confirmation of every detail uploaded.
For every foreign graduate that schooled and graduate abroad and wishes to serve their fatherland must be very carefully during online registration on NYSC portal.
Reason for Evaluation of NYSC Members after Online Registration
This is to reduce the rate of fraudsters or numerous persons that would say, I studied abroad while they did not even attend any school or maybe have not graduated or seen the four wall of the institution.
Certificates / Documents to upload by Foreign Graduates during online registration Evaluation
During registration, they are required to upload necessary documents as enlisted below to enable them being evaluated. Any falsifying of documents will lead to “Not Being Evaluated”.
The documents include;
- Visa showing date of departure from Nigeria and date of arrival to Nigeria
- Student Visa/Residence Permit
- Original OLevel Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent)
- International Passport Data Page
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete transcript of the Degree or HND programme
All these documents must be uploaded coloured as it depicts original to enable you being evaluated.
NOTE: Certificates not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
Reasons why you were not evaluated after your NYSC Online Registration
Evaluation is conducted by NYSC officials both online and offline mostly on foreign graduates to confirm truly that they graduated from the institution they claim to have filled online outside Nigeria.
Get all your documents ready and scan and upload the originals to avoid not being evaluated after registration which may result to missing or not joining the Batch for camping.
Major reasons for not been Evaluated include:
- Uploading of Fake documents or credentials online
- Uploading of Black and White or Photocopies of your credentials instead of original (coloured)
- Mutilation on the uploaded document
- In-correspondence of details such as names, age etc. on documents uploaded
- Not uploading all the required documents completely
- Upload another document for another document
- Bringing down your age to enable you go for service
- Uploading of documents that is not very clear or that cannot be seen
- Uploading of document that cannot be interpreted or understood
- Uploading of document written on other languages other than English
Solutions to not been Evaluated – What to do if you are not evaluated after NYSC Registrations Online
Kindly check your documents again to confirm if you uploaded the right documents If possible remove all the uploaded documents and re-upload the below documents again;
- Original documents online
- Coloured copy of your credentials
- Make sure the document is very clear before uploading the document
- Interpret your document to English before uploading it
- Confirm that your name and age corresponds on your documents before uploading
- Upload the right document for each column or section.
CLICK HERE https://chat.whatsapp.com TO JOIN OUR NYSC FORUM WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MORE UPDATE
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here