Npower Teach Batch C Physical Verification will commence fully from Monday for all successfully selected N-Teach applicants across 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria.
Where is the venue for Npower Batch C Verification Exercise 2021
Kindly note that Physical Verification Exercise is conducted by NYSC Local Government Inspectors (LGls) at the Local Government Area where selected Batch C Beneficiaries are residing and where they also applied.
Npower Teach Batch C Physical Verification Date – When is Npower Batch C verification date
The Npower batch C physical verification will commence 13th of September 2021 in all the Local government areas across the Country. Npower volunteers who don’t know their physical verification venue should dial *45665# to check.
Requirement for Npower Batch C Physical Verification at 774 LGA
Verification has commenced, and successfully shortlisted candidates should come along with;
- Reference Identification Number,
- Valid means of identification
- Academic Credentials.
- Come with your deployment letter to PPA
- Check to see if you have a valid ID card.
- Educational credentials.
- Get a bank printout of your Bank Verification Number on hand as well (BVN)
- Your local government’s residential permit should be available.
- Bring your passport photos with you.
- Your NYSC discharge certificate is extremely important for degree holders.
- Bring a printout of your N-power 2021 online page with your Reference number as well.
- Applicants who make it past the pre-selection stage would have to have their certificates physically checked.