NNPC and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians for the 2017/2018 National Merit Scholarship of NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP which is on now.
The NNPC/Total 2017/2018 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme application is on and the portal is now open to receive applications from eligible and interested Nigerian undergraduates.
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- A 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Have CGPA above 2.50
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CLICK HERE
If you are eligible, don’t fail to read – How to apply, write and pass any scholarship
Requirements for the scholarship
- Recent Passport Photograph
- SSCE result or Equivalent Certificate.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Proof of Admission letter from the University (JAMB Admission letter)
- University Matriculation Number
- A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- LGA Certificate or Proof of Origin
- UTME result
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
How to apply NNPC/TOTAL scholarship 2017
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com to Begin online application
Note– Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
All Applications are to be completed and submitted on or before October 31, 2017.
Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to all shortlisted candidates only. So you are advised to choose a nearby exam centre during the online registration.
Important notice to all applicants
- Any candidate with less than 200 score in UTME should not to apply.
- Any student with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent should not apply.
- A 300 level students and above should not to apply.
- Any current beneficiaries of similar awards or NNPC/Total Scholarship from the oil industry should not to apply.
- All Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to and fro test venue as no reimbursement will be made.
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on Latest and current SCHOLARSHIPS, beneficial information. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same