Total/NNPC welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL International Scholarship Scheme for Master’s Degree programme.
Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners annually select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) in top universities in France.
Eligibility and Requirement for NNPC/TOTAL Masters Scholarship
- 0.1 Eligibility and Requirement for NNPC/TOTAL Masters Scholarship
- 0.2 Instructions on How to Use the Total/NNPC Scholarship Website to Apply
- 0.3 How to Apply for the NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
- 0.4 Your CV Format for this scholarship
- 0.5 Closing Date for Application of NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
- 1 NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020- Apply Now
Interested applicants who must have obtained
A university degree, (minimum second class upper) not earlier than five (5) years ago
Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programs
All application form must be completed online. No paper application will be accepted.
Instructions on How to Use the Total/NNPC Scholarship Website to Apply
All applicants are to read and understand how to make use of the scholarship website first before clicking on the application link
- If the page is written in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Scroll down the page and click “OUR OFFERS”
- Select your language preference
- Click on “ADVANCED SEARCH”
- In the “COUNTRY” text box type “Nigeria”
- In the “FUNCTIONAL DISCIPLINE” option box select “RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT”
- Click “SEARCH” to display the advanced scholarship program in Nigeria
- Click on the “TOTAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP” to view details of the application, you can proceed to complete the online application form by clicking on “APPLY TO JOB” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you don’t have an existing one. This is mandatory
- Please fill the form accordingly and correctly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested during your online application.
How to Apply for the NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
All interested applicants should click on the application website- www.careers.total.com and follow the instructions above.
Your CV Format for this scholarship
- Name, surname and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only.
- Functional email address (all communications would be by email only)
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education, institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education; institution, certificates, period of study
- Details of primary education; institution, certificates, period of study
Closing Date for Application of NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
The application deadline is on 28th of March, 2019