Chevron Nigeria Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students to apply for.
E-applications are invited from:
- Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
How to apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2020/2021
Eligible Applicants should click the link below to apply: https://www.ormng.com/jvawards
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Awards 2020/2021Closing date
Application close midnight of 5th December, 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here