NLNG Shift Nurse Recruitment Application Form 2019 is ongoing; this is to inform interested and suitably qualified applicants that NLNG is recruiting into the position for NLNG Shift Nurse.
This post will give you all details you need for 2019 NLNG Shift Nurse Recruitment, how to apply and requirements involve.
NLNG Shift Nurse Jobs Responsibility
- Make tentative diagnoses, triage patients efficiently at accident site and administer life-saving treatment to casualty en-route the hospital in order to alleviate adverse effect of trauma / ill-health.
- Implement nursing care plans for ill, injured, convalescent or disabled patients, following acceptable standards; provide immunization and health education services to all hospital clients
- Operate medical equipment; administer treatment / medication as indicated by patients’ response and condition, and help with patient follow-up to facilitate patient rehabilitation
- Maintain accurate medical records register of controlled drugs, to prevent misuse of narcotics in line with medical standards.
- Provide efficient perioperative nursing care to all surgical patients, in order to promote speedy recovery.
- Maintain effective communications and counseling of patients, to promote healthy living
- Carry out infection control programs in order to prevent hospital acquired infections.
Qualifications for NLNG Shift Nurse Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM).
- Applicant must be certified as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON) or have other equivalent qualifications registrable with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-registration experience.
- Not be more than 40 years old by 31st December 2019.
Steps on How to Register for NLNG Shift Nurse Recruitment 2019
Interested applicants should Click Here to Start Application and follow the below instructions;
- First click the link above
- Then click on “Careers”
- Take your cursor to “Register with US” to register
- Then click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click the position t access the details and apply
- Finally Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the job portal
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here