NPS JOB RECRUITMENT 2018– Yes the Nigerian Prisons Service Jobs recruitment form is out, applicants can now apply for vacancy at the NPS commission. This article how to apply for Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Jobs 2018 will help interested applicants to apply successfully.
Also, this article seeks to answer some questions applicants always ask
How to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service NPS Recruitment 2018
Is Nigerian Prisons Service NPS Recruitment Form Out?
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018
NPS Recruitment Portal 2018
Requirements for the NPS Recruitment 2018
When is NPS recruitment 2018 Form coming out?
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigerian Prison Services (NPS). To apply select a category listed below to begin your online application
CATEGORY A- Superintendent Cadre Click to see other information
CATEGORY B- Inspectorate Cadre Click to see other information
CATEGORY C- Assistant Cadre Click to see other information
General Requirements for Entry into the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Job Recruitment 2018
- All Applicants must be Nigerian by Birth or a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificate for any post or position to apply for.
- Applicants must present medical fitness form from a recognized government institution
- Applicants must be of good character, and without any criminal records
- Applicants must not be above 30 years so the age bracket is from 18years- 30years old.
- Applicants must attain a reasonable acceptable heights for acceptance into the force -1.65m for male applicants and 1.60m for female applicants
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Applicants must have a standby referee to fill the referee form.
How to apply for NPS Job Recruitment 2018
- Your application must be submitted online
- To begin application or download the NPS application form via www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng
- Already registered Login via www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng to complete your application form
- Fill all your details
- Scan and upload your passport, education qualification, identity card, etc
- Finally print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
The application will last for six weeks so, all application are to be submitted on or before 11th of June, 2018