2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC Course 28 – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Online registration.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 DSSC – https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
You can now apply for the Nigeria navy recruitment exercise that is on going.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirement 2020
- Accounts and Budget
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Medical: Consultants, General Doctors/Dental Surgeons, Pharmacy, Medical Lab Science, Dental Therapist, Radiographer, Physiotherapy, Optometry, Medical Records/Health Information Management, Dietician, Clinical Psychology, Biomedical Engineer, Public Health Officer, General Nursing/Midwives, Hospital Administration
- Legal Service.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of the certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers on 17 October 2020.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 7 January 2021. Except for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the
heads of their units.
How to Register/Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
To begin application for the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC 2002, CLICK https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC Course 280 Closing Date 2020
All applications are to be submitted on or before 5th October, 2020
Note – Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here