List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Navy Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise, Date and Venue Nationwide is out Check here- Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful shortlisted candidates in its 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test has been released officially online.
All shortlisted candidates are to report for selection interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Navy Town, Lagos from Monday 29 July – Tuesday 27 August 2019.
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2019 Aptitude Test Required Documents
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
c. Writing materials.
d. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
e. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
f. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
g. Set of cutlery.
h. Four (4) recent 30 x 30 passport sized photographs on white background.
- Candidates will be interviewed individually and if it
is found that any of
the candidates does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be
terminated at any stage of the recruitment process.
- If any information/declaration given by the candidates
at any time during
the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature
shall be cancelled and he/she shall be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force
for possible prosecution.
- Failure by any applicant to provide accurate
his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result to automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2019 Aptitude Test/ Exam Time
- Candidates are to report by 8.00 AM at their chosen centres selected during the online registration as indicated against their names. Candidates will not be allowed to write the Aptitude Test in any centre other than their chosen centre.
- Any candidate who fails to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2019 Aptitude Test Dates For Respective States
BATCH A. MONDAY 29TH JULY – WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST 2019.
(2) Akwa Ibom.
BATCH B. THURSDAY 8TH – SATURDAY 17TH AUGUST 2019.
(4) Cross River.
BATCH C. SUNDAY 18TH – TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST 2019.
How to check your name on Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here