NDA 71ST REGULAR COURSE APPLICATION 2019/2020- This is to inform the general public that online application, for and registration portal for admission into the 71st Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is now open and available for interested and qualified candidates.
Requirements for Admission into Nigerian Defence Academy 71st Regular Course
- 0.1 Requirements for Admission into Nigerian Defence Academy 71st Regular Course
- 0.2 How to apply/Register for 2019 NDA 71st Regular Course
- 0.3 Screening Test Date and Requirements
- 0.4 Application Closing Date:
- 1 Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 71st Regular Course Admission Application Form 2019- www. rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
Candidates eligible must have the following:
- Passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and attained an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other two subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB brochure.
- The course applied for on JAMB and NDA portal must be the same.
- The choice of UTME subjects combination must be relevant to the course applied for in NDA.
- Minimum of Five O level credits at GCE,SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) in English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Candidate be up to 17 years but not less than 21 years by 1August 2019.
- Note: Candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 19 years old at entry.
- The Nigerian Air Force has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for maleand 1.65meters for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must have a BMI of between 18.5 – 25.5 kg/m2 to be considered for selection.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the State Government or Local Government Area.
- Working knowledge of French, Arabic or Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without O level results will not be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only O level examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, but Nigerian Air force does not accept female candidates for now.
How to apply/Register for 2019 NDA 71st Regular Course
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click www.rcapplications.nda.edu.ng to Start Application
Screening Test Date and Requirements
- The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on “Saturday 13th April, 2019”
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, JAMB Reg No, State, Screening Test Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Application Closing Date:
14th March, 2019. Admission into NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerians.