NDA Admission List of shortlisted candidates 2017 – As we have promised to update you regularly about the NDA list, well finally the list of successful candidate is here at your finger tip. The candidates whose names appear on the NDA list were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 8 July – 26 August 2017.
The shortlisted candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 69th Regular Course.
All successful candidates are to report for training at
Venue: NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna
Date: Friday 22 September 2017.
Important Documents Needed
All selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC
- Senior Secondary School Testimonials
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Letter of State of Origin.
- Each candidate must also present the original copy of his/her Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Furthermore, all successful NDA candidates must come along with;
- 2 pairs of black trousers
- 1 lounge suits (dark colour)
- 2 belt (dark colour)
- 1 pair of black cover shoe
- 2 pairs of white canvas shoes
- 2 pairs of white shorts
- 2 pairs of white trousers
- 2 pairs of blue short and white round necks vest
- 2 white shirt
- 4 pairs of white socks
- 1 black rubber strapped digital quartz wristwatch
- Black polishes brush, shaving stick and toiletries
- 2 white bed shits and pillow cases for 8 spring bed
- Black swimming shirts
For female successful candidates;
- 1 pair of black low heel shoe
- 2 lounge skirts (dark colour)
- 2 pair of black or blue short tight
- 2 pairs of trousers suits
How to check the 2017 NDA List of successful candidates
- Any candidate who fails to report on Monday 25 September 2017 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited
- All candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors and not to leave the training for the next 3 months.