This post is specifically for fresh graduates in Africa for application for MTN Global Graduate Development Program Recruitment 2020.
Fresh Graduates ranging from age 21-26 can now apply/register for 2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Program Recruitment for Youths in Africa, the registration deadline is closer; we encourage you to apply before the closing date.
Understanding MTN Global Graduate Development Program
MTN Global Graduate Development programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation.
This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
2020 MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN.
- You must have completed or be studying towards a qualification with the following minimum Bachelor’s Degree or HND (upper Credit)
- Energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 20-26 years
How to apply for MTN Global Graduate Development Program Recruitment 2020
Apply via www.mtn.com/careers/graduate-programme/
Do you have a Leaply account yet? You’ll need one in order to apply for opportunities at MTN sign up here https://leap.ly/organizations/29
Closing Date for MTN Global Graduate Development Program Recruitment 2020
Deadline is on January 31st 2020
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here