This is to inform the general public that the 2017/2018 LASU post UTME screening/Admission exercise form is out apply now as LASU invites suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University LASU 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2017.
ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
How To Apply for the 2017/2018 LASU Post UTME
All prospective Candidates are to visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option at the top to PAY a non-refundable LASU Internet Access fee of N3,000 and Screening fee of N2,000.
Candidates are required to submit
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- An active Email Address and telephone number
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
STEP I: After successful payment for LASU 2017/2018 Online Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your screening PIN.
STEP II: Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
STEP III: Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Input required O’ Level details
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with awaiting result status are eligible to apply for screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest by 15th September, 2017.
- Candidates with awaiting result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the screening portal.
STEP IV: Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
Click the continue button
STEP V: After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage. Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
Note that any examination taken after July 2017 is not ACCEPTABLE.
Screening Closing Date
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks i.e. from Monday, 28th August to Friday 15th September 2017 (12 midnight)