KPMG Graduate Training Program Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 is out. Are you a graduate? Do you need a job; do you want to work with KPMG Company? If yes this post is for you.
Are you interested to apply for 2019/2020 KPMG Graduate Training Programme, application portal now open for fresh application from interested candidates?
This is to notify you that KPMG is currently recruiting
This to inform the general public and interested applicants about the KPMG Graduate Training Program 2019 for candidates below 26 years old as at the date of application.
About KPMG: KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and Price water house Coopers.
Requirements for KPMG Graduate Training Program 2019/2020
To apply for this KPMG training program, you need to meet up to the requirement of the recruitment as listed below;
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only)
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
How to apply for KPMG Graduate Training Program 2019/2020
All application should be done on the application official portal only CLICK HERE www.krb-sjobs.brassring.com
Fill in the required information/detail in the boxes correctly and click submit
- Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before
For questions or challenges Click Here
Subscribe for FREE with your email address for instant notification