Job Recruitment for Human Resource Administrator: Novateur Nigeria is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Human Resource Administrator. Interested candidates can apply below.
Novateur is innovation. We are a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Manager: Management Team
Supervises: All Employees
Key Relationships: Employees, Management Team, Clients, and Vendors
Reporting Times: Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- A Human Resource Administrator (HRA) has both management and administrative responsibilities within an organization. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, salary reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development of staff.
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on boarding guides), and updating internal databases. You should have experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, as an HRA, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Meet up with the organization’s goals and targets.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with employees, employers, clients, and vendors.
- Perform recruitment exercises for the organization.
- Create job descriptions for new and existing job roles on our Recruitment Portal.
- Conduct interviews for applicants.
- Maintain a smooth induction and on boarding process for new recruits.
- Receive visitors and clients into the organization.
- Train, counsel, and coach employees.
- Organize yearly retreats for the organization.
- Conduct Performance Appraisals for staff and monitor employee Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Recommend and oversee employee bonuses, benefits, and compensations.
- Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Ensure that disciplinary measures are being adhered to.
- Calculate and review employee salaries and ensure payment is made to them.
- Oversee employee welfare as well as office environment management and sanitation.
- Maintain office/workspace decorum.
- Keep records of company assets and provide reports when needed.
- Organize and maintain compliant personnel records.
- Approve and update internal databases such as leave, holiday, attendance, and payroll records.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, new hire guides, and any other important documents.
- Review company policies as well as legal compliance.
- Liaise with external partners, like vendors, to ensure that company compliance is met.
- Serve as the link of communication between the Management Team and employees.
- Exhibits cooperation and teamwork amongst employees.
- Create clear and concise reports from meetings or projects.
- Organize team bonding activities and any other social event such as birthdays, outings, send forth ceremonies, anniversaries, etc.
- Vet and check that created Purchase Orders (POs) are fully compliant for approval and payment to vendors.
- Update and file all Compliance documents.
- Fill and submit tenders.
- Any other duty that may be required.
- Non-revenue generation:
- 100% People Management
- 100% Assets Management
- 100% Compliance and Documentation
- Employee Monthly Salary Payment
- Employee Quarterly Training
- Employee Quarterly Appraisal
- Business Development:
- Recruitment for new brands and roles.
- Creation of job descriptions, positions, and roles.
- Qualifications and Experience
- BSc. in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Economics, or related.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills (writing, reading, listening, and speaking).
- Highly Analytical.
- Tech-driven & Entrepreneurial at heart.
- IT Skills (Advanced).
- Experience working in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, or related roles.
- Experience in Human Resource Management and Public Administration.
- Proficient in the use of computer and IT tools as well as CRM software and any other software.
- Understanding of People Management, Administration, and Labor Law.
- Extensive technical knowledge of how technology can be used to enhance human resource operations.
- Experience in staff training, conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills. .
- Ability to build rapport with employees and employers.
- Work well under pressure, and with little to no supervision whilst achieving targets.
- Highly organized
- Presentable appearance
- Pleasant personality
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Target-driven and Result-oriented
- Innovative and Creative
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Submission of all applications ends on the of 26th June, 2022.