Job Recruitment for Accounting Specialist: United Parcel Service (UPS) is recruiting to fill the position of an Accounting Specialist. Qualified candidates should kindly apply below.
United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Job ID: R22004107
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Accounting Specialist is responsible for the financial system (i.e., Oracle Financials Accounts Payable Purchases Order [APPO]) monthly close for UPS operations in the U.S.
- He/she verifies with New Jersey Information Systems (NJIS) the successful nightly transfer of financial information from Oracle Accounts Payable (AP) to Oracle General Ledger (GL).
- This position prepares and runs monthly closes, opens transaction periods for the next month, and runs reports (i.e., fixed asset, trial balance, and receipts accrual) to correct code imbalances in the GL.
- The Accounting Specialist performs reconciliations for cash accounts.
- He/she prepares cost-per-check and cost-per-invoice monthly statistics reports for review by Financial Service Center (FSC) management. This position researches and works to resolve stale (i.e., uncased) checks.
Application Closing Date