JAMB Regularization, Admission Letter Printing for NYSC Mobilization: This post is to point out some issues faced by students after graduation as regards to their JAMB regularization application, getting/printing of their JAMB admission letter and NYSC mobilization.
This post is written to solve some issues like
- Who is To Do JAMB Regularization Before Applying For NYSC
- I don’t have JAMB admission letter what will I do?
- JAMB Regularization Process/procedures
- JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application Procedures
- I don’t have JAMB registration number
- I did not write JAMB when I got admission
- How do I print my admission letter for mobilization
- How to get regularized in a week and get your admission letter
We have noticed that some persons are yet to get notification from JAMB as regards to their JAMB Regularization, or don’t know how to get their regularization done as ease.
Well, there are possible ways by which you can resolve and get your regularization, print your admission letter and get mobilized within a little period of time as updated by JAMB office Abuja.
Who is to do JAMB regularization?
- Applicants for JAMB regularization are for students don’t have admission letter from jamb but was offered admission in tertiary institutions
- Students who did remedial/Pre-degree programme like BASIC programme or CERTIFICATE programme or direct application to the school
- Students who did not registered JAMB during the year they were offered admission (ie from basic and certificate programme)
What do you need for your JAMB Regularization Process?
- JAMB Result for applicant who already have valid JAMB registration number
- If you don’t have JAMB number you are also eligible to apply for regularization
- Olevel result
- Passport photograph
- Your bio-data
- Current course studying in the institution
Note– applicants with no JAMB registration number will be give a NEW JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER AFTER REGULARIZATION IS APPROVED
Also, most students has done JAMB REGULARIZATION for months, weeks or days but are yet to get update or notification from JAMB or their application have not been APPROVED.
How to Apply, Register or Process your JAMB Regularization
- Create JAMB PORTAL/PROFILE with a Valid EMAIL ADDRESS
- Login to your profile and click on regularization
- Make payment
- Fill out the form with the correct details
- Upload your passport
- Click submit
- Print your application form
After applying online proceed to Admission Office in your Institution to submit
- Sign the application form
- Submit the printed signed form to your school Admission Office (charges may apply)
- Admission office will submit it to JAMB Office in your institution state
- Your institution will submit your form to JAMB OFFICE in your state or Abuja
- The Jamb officials will send you notification to your Email address
How to Monitor and Check your JAMB Regularization Application
- Login to your JAMB regularization profile via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Scroll to the right top side of your dashboard to the place that has small blur tiny passport
- Click on MY PROFILE
- A page containing your details will appear
- Click on SERVICE USAGE
- Click on VIEW MY USAGE
- Another page will come out
- Click on CHECK STATUS
- APPROVAL PAGE WILL COME OUT
If APPROVED, proceed to print your Admission letter
How to print your admission Letter for NYSC Mobilization
- Login in to your portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Click on Admission letter
- Make payment and print your ADMISSION LETTER
How to know if you will be mobilized for NYSC
Once you have printed your admission letter, monitor mobilization process via JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION BY CLICKING HERE
How to mobilization for NYSC in your institution Students’ Affairs Department
Once you have done the above process proceed to your Institution Students’ Affairs office with your Jamb Admission Letter, School Fees Payment Dashboard, Statement of Result and other credentials as stipulated by your school.
What to do if I JAMB has not approved my Regularization Application
If you have not been notified by JAMB, don’t panic go back to your institutions’ admission office to lay a complaint. If not response, proceed to the nearest JAMB office.