Interswitch Group Recruitment for Operations Engineer (Support / Implementation) – Interswitch Group is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Interswitch Group Recruitment for Operations Engineer (Support / Implementation)
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Engineer (Support / Implementation)
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Group Core Operations
- To deliver standard business operations services to retain existing customers in relation to Incident resolution, Problem reporting, Event Monitoring, Implementation & Configuration of Applications.
- Shall ensure that all 1st level incidents logged are resolved with a view to meeting set SLA/Customer satisfaction while liaising closely with relevant teams
- Shall ensure proper cleanup of after effect of incidents with a view to eliminating financial exposure and customer dissatisfaction
- Shall adequately document known issues and detailed workaround that can be applied in the case of a re-occurs
- To adequately report problems resulting from incidents with a view to completely resolve root cause Event Monitoring
- To ensure timely event detection with a view to averting critical incidents or proactively managing the outcome of such events
- Ensure that incidents are created for all critical events and escalated by all means necessary to guarantee the shorted resolution timeframe
Implementation / Configuration Management:
- Set up/ Configure settlement, Dispute, and Reconciliation applications/servers as deployed by the technology team
- Suggest an improvement to the process with a view to making operations better
- Perform user acceptance tests (UAT) for 3rd party integrations
- Provide support to merchants and 3rd party integrators (eg CWIPs) integrating our products
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels with the projects handled
- Onboard customers on products/applications for transaction processing, settlement, Dispute, and Reconciliation on Interswitch’s platforms and applications
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc or BEng in Computer Science / Business Information Technology
- Programming or SQL scripting skills added advantage
- ITIL foundation experience added advantage
- A Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of Electronic funds transfer processing
- Understanding of Basic Networking/File Transfer protocol
- An understanding of Basic Linux Command
- A basic understanding of the concept of Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Trace/Data analysis
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Critical Thinking.
Application Closing Date
1st December 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online