Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Corporate
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Indeco – Industry Ecosystem & Platforms
- Build and implement business growth strategies and opportunities of Interswitch solutions and services for the corporates in Nigeria.
- Drive product feature enhancements and service platform optimization to deliver long-term value-add for the value chain of different verticals in the corporate space.
- Transform the Interswitch’s business offerings into a robust digital payments ecosystem with extensive coverage across all industries in the corporate space. Grow existing market share, develop, and penetrate new market/segments through value offerings.
- Develop new business ideas, grow transaction volume, and develop market expansion strategies.
- Develop and implement strategies that Supports and improves.
- Sales Penetration o Market Development activities o Product Development, and Business Diversification.
- Business Case Development and Pricing Model Design
- Business Process Documentation.
- Develop Business Road Maps for Interswitch services/solutions that align with all corporate sectors excluding the energy sector.
- Product innovation through deliberate partnerships and collaboration with existing corporates that support positive customer engagement index scores
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass on relevant information to the sales team and other teams as the case may require.
- Maintain access to sales tool (CRM) to keep track of leads generated and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored proactively.
- Provide first-level business knowledge of assigned product/services to corporate clients via the sales team.
- Business Analysis engagement activities that guide Interswitch’s sales team for quality leads generation.
- Establish and maintain seamless and excellent process operations relationship with matrix teams.
- Prepare detailed business specification documents of new products developed for further engagements with the product and implementation teams
- Work with the assigned Product/Marketing/Engineering teams to prepare quality pre-sales kits for delivery of Interswitch solutions for corporates.
- Key Account Management.
- Provide customer-focused sales and account management activities for designated corporate customers and products.
- Good First Degree (preferred Business-related discipline) with 4 – 7 years experience in the Digital Financial Industry.
- Professional qualification not mandatory but required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date: 21st January, 2022.