Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Training Programme 2019 – this is to inform the general public that The industrial Training Fund (ITF) Training programme is ongoing. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines below for more information on how to apply.
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Training Programme 2019/2020
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) is Nigeria’s premier human capital development agency. Established in 1971 with the mandate of promoting and encouraging the aquisation of skills in industry and commerce.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Centre for Excellence, Bukuru, Plateau invites applications from qualified candidates for 3 months Training Programme on the Art of Culinary at Plateau State.
Job Title: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Training Programme
- This programme aims at training and equipping the trainees to master the art of Culinary.
- At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able to prepare pastries, confectioneries, African and Continental cuisines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) and must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
How to Apply for ITF Training Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain and submit their Application at any “ITF Area Office and Industrial Skills Training Centres”.
ITF Training Programme Schedule
Date: October 7, 2019.
Venue: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre for Excellence, Bukuru, Plateau State.
However, the training will hold at the ITF Centre for Excellence, Bukuru, Plateau State.
Candidates should submit their Application Forms with two recent Passport Photographs and copies of credentials on or before the closing date above.
Closing Date for ITF Training Programme 2019/2020
ITF training programme application is closing on the October 2, 2019.
To get more Updates on Available Jobs
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here