Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form for 2021/2022 Nigerian Air Force Direct Regular Commission (DRC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) medical special enlistment recruitment form is out apply now and the procedure for application has been released on the Nigerian Air Force Portal.
To all interested applicant, the procedure for application has been released on the Nigerian Air Force Portal and the guidelines for application have been clearly stated out for interested and qualified Nigerians who want to take part in the application process.
When is the 2021 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment going to begin
Online Registration starts on 26th July, 2021
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force (DRC/DSSC) Recruitment 202
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicant must be between the ages 22 and 35 years
- Marital Status: Applicant must be single.
- Height Requirement: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: Applicant must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards..
How to Apply For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment for 2021/2022
All interested applicants are to apply online via www.airforce.mil.ng.
After the online submission, applicants are to print out the under listed documents;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Applicants will be required to submit for inspection, the original copies of the documents at the enlistment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal enlistment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and counter signed by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
- LGA certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
NAF Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021