Indeed the FFS 2018 Recruitment is on. You can now apply for the 2018 FFS Recruitment. The 2018 Federal fire service recruitment portal/website is open for application, see the full detail on how to apply for Federal fire service recruitment 2018. Application should be done using www.fedfire.gov.ng or www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth. This post will give you a guide on the necessary document for FFS recruitment 2018 application.
The federal fire service recruitment application and registration is free of charge. Interested candidates can now apply for the below listed positions;
- Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Category C: Assistant Cadre
Qualification of applicant for Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment (FFS)
- Master’s Degree- For Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
- Bachelor’s Degree- For Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
- HND Degree- For Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
- ND or NCE or NABTEB Certificate- For Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06
- Be a Registered Nurse or Midwife or Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)- For Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
- SSCE/NECO/GCE Ordinary- For Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 and Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Eligibility For Federal Fire Service (FFS) Job Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicant’s age should be between 18-30 years
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 87 for men;
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are expected to log into the FFS Recruitment Portal cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- On submission, print out your REFEREE FORM which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during
- Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification
Closing date for FFS Recruitment 2018
Within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.