GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee – Regulatory Affairs Rx
Requisition ID: 325181
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Categories: Administrative Services
Duration: 12 months
Employment Type: Full Time
Site Name: Nigeria – Lagos – Ilupeju
- As a Trainee – Regulatory Affairs Rx, you will be responsible for processing of Regulatory Agency statutory payments with finance department, documentation of receipts and dispatch of documents and products samples, following up on submissions to NAFDAC and manual artwork approval by internal stakeholders and general departmental administrative assistance under the supervision of the RAM and RAEs.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Processes and manages Regulatory Agency statutory payments (Draft, cheques, bank transfers and payments etc.) with Finance department
- Completes all trainings roll out by the department
- Provides general administrative assistance for the department
- Manages monthly revolving Float for departmental expenses
- File and product samples management and document retention activities with the supervision of the RAEs
- National Diploma
- Undergraduate in any Tertiary school of learning
- Proficiency in English Language
- Good communication and good interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply