FRSC 2018 Recruitment Officer’s Basic Course (OBC) final shortlisted candidates Invitation- The final list for successfully shortlisted candidates for the 2018 FRSC recruitment has been released.
Finally you can now check your name here, if you know you applied for the FRSC recruitment in 2018.
Applicants can now check their FRSC Application Status here. You can read the post below to find out more.
According the FRSC, “Sequel to your participation in the enlistment processes into the services of the Federal Road Safety (FRSC), please be informed that you have been selected for the next state which is the commencement of the OFFICER’S BASIC COURSE (OBS)”
Each finally shortlisted candidates has it own unique invitation number, date of reporting and reporting deadline. These can be seen below;
Reporting date: As specified on your invitation
Venue: As specified on your invitation
Duration: Six months including internship
Reporting deadline: As specified on your invitation
Condition For Admittance Into The Venue Of The FRSC OBC Training
- You will be ask to present an original printed copy of the invitation letter sent to you via your email address, so make sure you print it out in colour format when going for the course.
There at the venue, you will be further check with the admission procedures.
- You will be subjected to a drug test which will be conducted by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) as well as the FRSC. If you fail the drug test, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Original of the following will be presented for sighting at the venue;
- WAEC result
- University degree result
- Birth certificate/ Age declaration
- Medical fitness test result
- Print out of your invitation
Note- All candidates are advised to check their email address used during online registration for personal reporting details.
For more information visit the FRSC Official Web and also check your email (inbox or spam) to get the invitational email.