Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration Form 2020/2021 out -This is to inform you about the ongoing FREE 2020/2021 JAMB REGISTRATION by the Rivers State government led by Gov. Nyesom Wike.
This is initiated by Governor Nyesom Wike, Executive Governor of Rivers State in other to fulfill his promise to register about 100,000 Rivers State indigenes for 2020/2021 JAMB Registration Form and examination.
In fulfillment of his promise to sponsor 100,000 candidates for this session’s JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the Exective Government of Rivers State His Excellency Barr. Nyeson E. Wike, through the Rivers State Ministry of Education is providing this platform to register all intending candidates for the 2020/2021 UTME.
Registration is open and free for Rivers State Indigenes only for the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME.
Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration Form Portal
Many have been asking us about the Registration Portal for the ongoing Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration form. Before you visit the RS free Jamb registration portal, kindly read through this post
Requirements and Qualifications for Rivers State Free JAMB Registration 2020/2021
- Interested candidates for the examination MUST be indegenes of Rivers State and will show proof of this
- Interested candidates must be 16 years of age and above
- Interested Candidates must have National Identity Card Number (NIN) to be eligible for the examination
How to Register for Rivers State Free JAMB Registration 2020/2021
- Start your registration via www.rivemis.riversstate.gov.ng
- Click on the screen to upload your passport in Jpeg only
- Next click on the screen to upload your Local Government Area (L.G.A) Identification Letter in PDF format only
- Fill all your biodata correctly
- Complete this Section with information about your last secondary education
Closing Date for Rivers State free JAMB Registration 2020/2021
The deadline for Rivers State free UTME JAMB Registration form 2020/2021 is on the 6th of February 2020.