This is to inform all Nigerian Student that the 2021/2020 Federal Government of Nigeria Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship application form and portal for Undergraduate and Postgraduate under the Federal Scholarship Board of Nigeria for the is open and receiving application from applicants.
Federal Scholarship Board (FSBN) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Eligible For:
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
FSBN BEA Scholarship Fields of Study
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
FSBN BEA Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility 2020
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess
- a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years
- POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold
- a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.