FG Grant Application Form 2019- This is to inform all interested NYSC members, Entrepreneurs and Students to apply for the Federal Government Grant 2019.
The FG grant for business to apply for is from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000.
We will give you all the information you need to apply for the 2019/2020 Federal Government Grant Application Form NYSC, Entrepreneurs and Students via online and Application Requirements for a successful Online Application.
The Federal Government grant is a program started in 2018 supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the World Bank to empower entrepreneurs, farmers and students with startup funds to begin or boost their productivity in the country.
This Grant program provides from N50, 000 to N5, 000,000 grant to each individual in the following categories:
Entrepreneurs: Get Start up Grant to Established you dream Business.
NYSC Corp Members: As a Registered Corp Member you can apply for grant to start up or build your business.
Students: Students grants for Business or Educational fees
Eligibility for Federal Government Grant Application 2019/2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Candidates for NYSC Corp Members must be graduate having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- Only serving NYSC Corp Members is allowed
- For Student Grant applicant must be Undergraduate Government recognized institution
- For Entrepreneur Grant applicant must have a means of identification (Voters Card or National ID card.
How to Register/Apply for Federal Government Grant Application 2019/2020
- Apply via www.federalgrant.org.ng/application/
- Fill and Submit the form below to apply for the Nigerian federal government Grant programme
- Follow the instructions as provided to complete your form
- Then submit your application
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here