ExxonMobil Recruitment for Entry Level Apprentices 2019/2020- This is to inform the general public that ExxonMobil Entry Level Apprentices recruitment is on and application are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply for the position below;
Title: Apprentice Program
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning September 2019.
- The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
How to Apply for Exxonmobil Recruitment 2019/2020
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Multiple applications may result to disqualification
- An email notification will be sent to short listed applicants inviting them for aptitude test
- In addition, the list of short listed applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
Closing date for ExxonMobil Entry Level Apprentices Recruitment 2019/2020
Application Deadline is on 2nd May, 2019.