Embassy of Italy Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the public that the Embassy of Italy in Abuja jobs application form is open for interested qualified candidates to fill the following jobs vacant positions
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator
Employment Type: Contract
- A selection procedure is launched for the recruitment of 1 contract employee to be assigned to the services of Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator.
General Requirements for Admission
Candidates in possession of the following requirements can participate in the tests:
- Have, on the date of this notice, completed the age of 18;
- Are of sound constitution
- Are in possession of the following qualification:
- 3 license and equivalent;
- Have been resident in Nigeria for at least two years;
- Are in possession, at the date of the driving test, of a driving license. Driving license should be valid for carrying out the duties of a driver in Nigeria.
Embassy of Italy Recruitment Requirements
- Second Grade Secondary Education Diploma or equivalent for administrative assistant services; 1st Grade Secondary Education Diploma or equivalent for administrative assistant services; Elementary License or equivalent for Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator services.
- Candidates should indicate the country and not the location. Indicate the country (this requirement is required only for the recruitment of employees to be assigned to the services of driver).
How to Apply for Embassy of Italy Abuja Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications exclusively electronically, signed, scanned and accompanied by a copy of a Valid Identity Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
In the application for admission to the tests, candidates will declare under, their own responsibilities:
- Surname, First Name, Date, Place of Birth and Residence
- Address to which any Communications must be sent
- To be of Healthy Physical Constitution
- The Citizenship or Citizenships they possess
- How long they have resided in the Country;
- Any criminal convictions including those imposed abroad as well as the pending criminal proceedings against them in Italy and abroad;
- The position with regard to Military obligations (for candidates subject to military service obligations);
- Possession of a qualification
- Possession of a valid Driving License for carrying out the duties of Driver.
Click here for the Application Form (PDF – Italian Language)
Click here for more information (PDF – Italian Language)
Note: This post is originally written in Italian Language
Application Deadline Midnight, 23rd September 2021.