Are you in search of a job at the Eko Maintenance Limited? Do you have the skill and interest in working with as a fire alarm technician, an AC technician, HSE officer or recruitment officer in Eko Maintenance?
All four job location is at Lagos State, Nigeria
Fire Alarm Technician
- Responsible for the proper installation, operation, and maintenance of fire alarm systems and smoke detectors.
- Identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Review electrical layout blueprints to determine whether a building’s fire alarm systems comply with electrical and fire safety codes.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in installation, maintenance, and repair of fire and smoke suppression systems and equipment.
- Ability to operate drills, conduit benders, drill presses, cable pullers, meters (volt, OHM, AMP, Meg), hand drills, hand tools and power tools.
- Additional certifications related to fire safety.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for AC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in AC maintenance.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate Degree.
- Valid competency certificates.
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Preparing job description based on hiring request and sourcing
- Recruiting technical suitable candidates for job openings at the firm
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Following up on the interview process status
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Knowledge about on-boarding and induction.
- Knowledge of HR daily report.
- B.Sc. Degree qualification
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years experience in Recruitment
- Male / Female
- Must be in Lagos (Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Lekki Axis)
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately.
How to Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2021/2022