Edugrant is a non-governmental organization which aims at providing students easy access to educational opportunities. We kindly request that your organization helps in creating awareness about these Scholarships by posting it on your website.
Please see the eligibility and submission requirements below;
The first edition of the RISK AND RETURN FUND SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATES IN TECH is open for applications till 31st December, 2021. Taking note of the deadline, interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website, read the criteria carefully and follow the instructions.
– Applicants must be in their second year
– Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary
institution in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology related course.
– Applicants must be able to write a 500 word compelling essay using the Objective section of their profile created on the Edugrant website.
– Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
– Entrants must have a CGPA of 4.5 and above.
– Applicants must be following all our social media handles
Taking note of the scholarship deadline, interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website – www.edugrantng.org , read the criteria carefully and follow the instructions.
How to Submit Entries for the Scholarship Program
Follow all Edugrant’s social media page; Instagram: @edugrant_ng Facebook: Edugrantng
My career plans, motivations and aspirations for impact.
Application Deadline: December 31st
For enquiries, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org