DESOPADEC Scholarship 2018/2019 List of Shortlisted Candidates- Did you apply for the DESOPADEC Scholarship 2018/2019? Do you want to know how to check your DESOPADEC Scholarship application status/ list of shortlisted candidates? Then this post is for you.
DESOPADEC 2018 Bursary Award and Scholarships program.
Remember that the DESOPADEC scholarship Application closed on the midnight 29th of October, 2018.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted after the selection process.
DESOPADEC Scholarship List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
To check if you are among the 2018/2019 DESOPADEC Scholarship List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates, applicants must meet up with the below selection criteria
DESOPADEC Scholarship Selection Criteria 2018/2019
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- They must be in 200 Level and above
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria
- Must register for the 2018/2019 Scholarship
Successful candidates will be shortlisted across the local Government Area of the state namely: Ethiope East, Aniocha North, Bomadi, Ethiope West, Aniocha South, Burutu, Okpe, Ika North East, Isoko North, Sapele, Ika South, Isoko South, Udu, Ndokwa East, Patani, Ughelli North, Ndokwa West, Warri North, Ughelli South, Oshimili North, Warri South, Uvwie, Oshimili South, Warri South West, Ukwuani.
How to check DESOPADEC Scholarship List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
You can also check your name via www.desopadecgov.com/
To know if you were shortlisted, you have been advised to check your email used during application process.
You will be be notified through your EMAIL ADDRESS used during registration.
Successful applicants are to come along to the interview/screening with the below items
- Your school ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- State of Origin Certificate
For questions or challenges Click Here
Subscribe for FREE with your email address for instant notification