Delta State UBEB Recruitment 2019/2020- Delta State Ministry of Basic & Secondary Education is currently recruiting. This page will give you a clear information as regards to your 2019/2020 Delta State Teachers Recruitment application guide and requirement.
Interested applicants to the delta SUBEB teachers Recruitment should begin application now on the delta state government teachers’ recruitment portal www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net
The full application guide and requirement for the Delta State Universal Basic Education Board (Delta State UBEB) is listed below as you read on.
You are to apply under any of the below listed job spaces
Basic Science: B.Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
Basic B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND
Technology (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
English B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English)
Mathematics B.Ed (Mathematics)
Agriculture B.Ed (Agriculture Science)
Computer B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
Biology B.Ed (Biology)
Chemistry B.Ed (Chemistry)
Further Mathematics B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
Physics B.Ed (Physics)
How to Apply/Sign up/Register for Delta State UBEB Teacher Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply click this link www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/ and follow the below application guides
Delta State Teacher Recruitment Form Portal Application Guide 2019/2020
- Click on the ‘START APPLICATION’ button on the bottom of this page.
You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your User ID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Medical Condition(s) you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘SAVE and CONTINUE’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an EMAIL – containing your User ID and PASSWORD, would be sent to you (PLEASE NOTE: Your User ID and PASSWORD will also be DISPLAYED under the registration status on the application page). Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary (Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualification. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification(s), you are expected to state all Tertiary education qualifications you possess. Simply stipulate the details and Click on the ‘ADD TERTIARY EDUCATION’ button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this, Click the NEXT button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you are a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), state your NYSC status and select the SUBJECT AREA you are applying to teach. Please ensure that the subject you are applying for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘COMPLETE APPLICATION’.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before comfirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 24 hours to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.