Delta State Government UBE Recruitment 2019/2020- This is to inform the general public that the Delta State Government Post Primary Education Board.
Delta State government is currently recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject areas for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the state.
Interested candidates must meet the requirements below:
SUBJECTS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Basic Science B.Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
Basic B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND
Technology (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
English B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English)
Mathematics B.Ed (Mathematics)
Agriculture B.Ed (Agriculture Science)
Computer B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
Biology B.Ed (Biology)
Chemistry B.Ed (Chemistry)
Further Mathematics B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
Physics B.Ed (Physics)
How to Apply for Delta State Post Primary Education Board Job Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants are to apply online within two (2) weeks of the date of this publication
- Applicants are to be completed online and free charge at the ministry of basic and secondary educations’ portals: www.deltastatemobse.net
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by SMS and /or email and invited for a computer based test.
- Only candidates who are successfully in the CBT would be invited for an oral interview/microteaching practicum
- Applicants must be 35 years or below as at the date of application
- Induction/registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates would be expected to serve in rural/riverine schools for a period of at least 5 years in the first instance. It is therefore advisable that only those prepared within such period locations need apply
R. Yugbovwre (Mrs.)
For: executive chairman
Post Primary Education Board