This post is about 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Students’ Special Assistance Scheme. For all suitably qualified applicants can now register for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2019.
dsbsb.dl.gov.ng form is available on the delta state bursary and scholarship board official website.
Delta state scholarship 2019 application form is on for application
Register here for delta state bursary 2019.
Delta state scholarship form 2019 and delta state bursary form 2019 is now available register now
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Students’ Special Assistance Scheme Eligibility
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicants above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Recommended Post for you-Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduates/Students 2019 – Apply Now
How to Register/Apply for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019/2020
To apply click www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration then follow the instructions below
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online
- Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, it is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple applications will be disqualify. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- If you are having issue and problem while submitting your application please Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application.
For assistance or complaints or help comment below OR
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2019/2020 Form | dsbsb.dl.gov.ng Portal- Register Here