Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Store Attendant
Job No: Store003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly filing of Store documents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure geberal cleanliness of the store and its contents
- Ensure documented GRN are passed to user departments for endorsement.
- Ensure trucks of fuel are properly received and dispensed.
- Comply with all safety regulations regarding materials in store while working.
- Partake in offloading of trucks.
- Assist in stocking of spare parts.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE, WASC with 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Evidence of proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply