To the general public and interested candidate, this is to inform the general public that United Bank of Africa (UBA) 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise is currently ongoing. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to fill the Job vacancies in the UBA Job Vacancy.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply for the 2018/2019 UBA Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- When the link above opens, go to the top of the page and click the “Register Here” button, then, follow other instructions.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2018
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.