The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME and direct entry form and admission screening exercise is out to all candidates who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME Examination.
CRUTECH UTME and Direct Entry Form for Post UTME Examination 2018
Online Registration for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday,2ndJuly 2018.
How to register for Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME 2018 and Direct Entry
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number to Start your Application Process.
- If you have started, Enter your Jamb Registration Number to continue your Application.
- If you have finished your Application, Enter your Jamb Registration Number to print Slip.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Passport photograph
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number details provided is correct.