College of Engineering KNUST Scholarships Application Form 2019/2020– The College of Engineering, KNUST is now accepting applications for the award of the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme to study in Ghana for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses.
KNUST Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship application form and portal is now open for students who want to study in Ghana.
Application Form portal now opened to accept application from interested and qualified candidates.
KNUST Scholarships 2019 Eligibility and Requirements for Application
This is for a period not exceeding a maximum of four (4) academic years for Undergraduates and for a period not exceeding a maximum of two (2) academic years for Postgraduate Students who are also entitled to research support.
The 2019/2020 KNUST Scholarships award recipients are expected to maintain excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA (CWA of not less than 65%) to be in good standing to keep the Scholarship.
Application Form Requirements for 2019/2020 College of Engineering KNUST Scholarships Scheme
All Applicants with WASSCE or equivalent qualification approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship.
The Applicant must be enrolled at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in full time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme in Engineering
- The Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- All Engineering Programmes are considered.
- Indigenes from the Western Region will be given priority.
How to Register/Apply for College of Engineering KNUST Scholarships 2019/2020
Please write a personal statement and provide the followings below;
- Candidate’s Evidence of the income of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian. (if applicable).
- Interested candidates should provide three (3) reference letters from persons of higher reputation. All the letters must be signed and sealed independently.
- Attach any other relevant documents that you believe will support your application and submit all to the address below:
The Office of the Provost,
College of Engineering
Closing date for College of Engineering KNUST Scholarships Application Form 2019/2020
The KNUST Scholarship 2019 deadline is on September 10, 2019